Volunteering @ Challenge Nation
Want to get involved with all the action at the Challenge Nation urban scavenger race in your city--but don't want to...run around? We have volunteer opportunities available in each city helping our event managers put the big day on, meeting new people and having just as much fun as our racers! Here are all the details:
All of our volunteers receive:
1) Snazzy red "staff" tshirt. It makes you official!
2) Lunch from our venue's menu...order what you'd like!
3) A small cash stipend to cover parking/public transit/incidentals (usually $20-30, depending on city)
4) Verification of volunteer hours (if required)
What you'll be doing as a volunteer:
1) Helping check racers in at the start, handing out tshirts, collecting waivers, organizing our huge starting circle
2) Helping "man" a clue location at a nearby checkpoint in the city (optional role)
3) Checking our racers' photos on their cameras at the finish line, then helping with the voting at the costume contest!
For Saturday races, we generally ask that volunteers arrive at 10:45 a.m. and you'll be done by 4:15 p.m. (but we're flexible if you need to arrive later or leave early)
For Sunday races, the hours shift one hour later, 11:45 a.m. to 5:15 p.m.
There are "half day" shifts available for the first half, or second half of the day - just indicate below.
We *LOVE* service groups! We are able to make a charity donation in your group's name for fundraising groups and are able to verify hours for service groups. In most cities, we can accommodate volunteer groups of almost any size.
How to get started:
If you are ready to get on board, please fill out the form below and click submit...we'll be in touch 7-10 days prior to each race ! If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com